Sunday 20 March 2016

Fashion Week 2016 Trends

Fashion Week 2016 has been going on for a while now around the world and I believe the men's shows are still going on at the moment. I've loved catching up on all the shows and watching my favourite bloggers and celebrities to see what everyone has been wearing.
I've seen a few trends that really stood out to me in some of the shows as well as in the street fashion.
(All photos are from Google and Tumblr)

Tweed:

Particularly popular in the Chanel show at Paris Fashion Week



"Ballerina" Style:

The use of tulle and baby pink/nude colours, also light flowy a-line skirts particularly popular in the Valentino and Marchesa shows at Paris and New York Fashion Week





Mixing/Bold Patterns:

This isn't necessarily a new trend but I've seen it particularly in the street wear this year, people have been going all out with mixing different fabrics that wouldn't usually go together





Flares:

People have really been moving on from the straight/skinny style of pants and are going back to the big 70's flares, I saw this trend particularly show in the street style 





My favourite show during fashion week was probably the Valentino show during Paris Fashion Week everything was so beautiful! I hope you have enjoyed this quick, little post about the some of my favourite trends during 2016 Fashion Week!
Love Morgan

Let me know what your favourite trends during Fashion Week were by getting in touch with me!
Find Me:
Twitter: @Littleblogknows
Email: morgscc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment